Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The cannibals and three men...

Image courtesy of nuttakit / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


Three men were caught by a cannibal tribe. These foreigners were brought before the cannibal chief. The chief said, "We grant one last request. Then we cook you, eat you, and make your skin into a canoe.

The first victim said, "I would like to smoke my last Havana cigar." He was given a Havana cigar, and he smoked it. The cannibals cooked him, ate him, and made his skin into a canoe.

The second victim said, " I would like a three course meal with a fork and knife." He was given a three course meal and ate it with a fork and knife. Then they cooked him, ate him, and made his skin into a canoe.

The last victim said, "I would like a fork." Upon a strange request, the cannibal chief asked, "A fork?" And the man said, "That's right." 

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

He was given a fork and he starts pricking all over his body with it. Upon an unexpected action, the startled chief was shocked and asked, "What are you doing?" The victim with the fork said, "You're not gonna make a canoe out of me!" 

(Who would want to make a canoe from skin that is full of holes? Probably it would sink when afloat on water ;-) 



:-( -> :-| -> :-)
DL 
-------------------------------------------------------
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, the wisdom to know the difference... and the sense of humor when I don't know the difference."
--Joel Goodman adding to Reinhold Niebuhr



No comments:

Post a Comment