Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Drink Bingeing...


Image courtesy of iosphere / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Two men were drink-bingeing in the bar. One of them said, "I can bet you that I can jump from the top of this building, and land afloat without touching the ground." The other guy said, "Ok, then. You're on." 

The first man jumped but his body was afloat, and not touching the ground. The second guy was stunned and said to himself, "Wow! If he can do it, I can do it too." 

This guy jumped. Unfortunately, he was splat dead to the ground. The bartender who witnessed them said...

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

"You did it again, Superman." 



:-( -> :-| -> :-)
DL 
-------------------------------------------------------
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, the wisdom to know the difference... and the sense of humor when I don't know the difference."
--Joel Goodman adding to Reinhold Niebuhr



No comments:

Post a Comment