Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Dog Who Knows Karate...


Image courtesy of Grant Cochrane / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


A guy wanted to buy a pet dog for security reasons. The pet shop clerk said, "I know just the dog for you." He showed the customer a handbag dog. The customer said, "Him? Why that dog wouldn't hurt a flea!" 

The salesman said, "Looks can be deceiving. Watch." And he ordered the dog: "Karate the table!" And, "Heeeeeeeeeee yah! Chop!" went the dog who split the table in half. And he ordered again: "Karate the chair!" And, "Heeeeeeeeeee yah! Chop!" went the dog splitting the chair. And ordered again: "Karate the..." 

"Say no more," interrupted the customer, "He's perfect. I'll buy him!" 

He brought home the dog and told his wife that this is the perfect watchdog. The wife said, "Him? A watchdog? Looks like he can't hurt a flea." He replied, "Correction. He knows karate." 

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Amused, the wife said, "Now I've heard everything. Karate my foot."

(Heeeeeeeeeee yah! Chop!) 



:-( -> :-| -> :-)
DL 
-------------------------------------------------------
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, the wisdom to know the difference... and the sense of humor when I don't know the difference."
--Joel Goodman adding to Reinhold Niebuhr



No comments:

Post a Comment