Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Man and the Ostrich


In a fast food restaurant, there was a man with an ostrich who comes for lunch daily. The man always pay the full amount each day. This made him memorable to the staff because they always don't need to give him change. And oddly, they noticed the ostrich was always with him.

One day, the manager spoke to him. He said, "It is rather unusual that you come here and pay the exact amount to your order, plus you are accompanied by an ostrich everyday. If you don't mind me asking, why is that?" 

The man replied, "It happened that I rubbed the lamp, and out came a genie. The genie said he can only grant me two wishes. My first wish was that my wallet will always supply me with the exact amount of money to pay for anything..."


>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

"...And, my second wish was that I have a long-legged chick to follow me around."

(Silly old genie)



:-( -> :-| -> :-)
DL
------------------------------------------------------
"Take a tip from nature-- your ears are not made to shut, but your mouth is!"--John Mason (from the book "Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight: How to Succeed No Matter What!")



No comments:

Post a Comment