Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Old Man in Heaven


Image courtesy of Michelle Meiklejohn / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


There was an old man in heaven who was seated looking at planet Earth with a long face. In a place of eternal happiness, this aged man caught the attention of Jesus Christ. 

Jesus approached him and said, "Sir, it puzzles me to see you unhappy in a place that knows no sadness. What ails you to look back at Earth with such bitterness?" The old man replied, "I was a carpenter in a previous life. By divine intervention, I was granted a son of my very own. I cherished every moment I shared with him. Then one day, he was missing. I searched everywhere and I failed to find him. Before I died, I wasn't able to know where he is. I wonder what he is doing now. I wonder if he still remembers me." 


Jesus was in tears and asked him, "Father?"


>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


With tears of joy, the old man lovingly embraced Jesus, and said, "Pinocchio!" 



:-( -> :-| -> :-)
DL
------------------------------------------------------
"Take a tip from nature-- your ears are not made to shut, but your mouth is!"--John Mason (from the book "Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight: How to Succeed No Matter What!")



No comments:

Post a Comment