Friday, December 11, 2015

Flatulence Funnies

illustrated by Dominique Liongson



Joke #1
Q: Why does fart have smell?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
A: So that deaf people can enjoy them.
(Thanks for sharing, JR.)

Joke #2
Q: What did the sanitary pad say to the fart?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
A: You are the wind beneath my wings.
(Thanks for sharing, BC.) 

Joke #3
I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud,so I timed my gas with the beat of the music. After a couple of songs, I started to feel better...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I finished my coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at me.... Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.
(Thanks for sharing, AS and FS.)



:-( -> :-| -> :-)
DL
-------------------------------------------------------
"Stop worrying about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
--Charles M. Schulz



No comments:

Post a Comment