Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A Smile on Canada...


Image courtesy of rakratchada torsap / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image courtesy of digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


After I read and visited Canada, I noticed unusual things. I noticed it is a habit to say "Eh?" to ask to repeat something just like "Huh?" I noticed how nicknames are formed with male names. Doug would be Dougie, Mick would be Mickie, or Buck would be Buckie. I also noticed that the Royal Canadian Mountain Police are known as Mountees...

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


I wonder if the pregnant ones are called Buntees.

(Buntees=buntis. Hehehe...) 



:-( -> :-| -> :-)
DL 
-------------------------------------------------------
“Stop worrying about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia.”
--Charles M. Schulz



No comments:

Post a Comment