Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"What" Jokes


illustrated by Dominique Liongson

Here are some of my What-jokes that I picked up from assorted sources

-----

Q: What's a modem?
A: It is what you do to Dem grass when they grow too tall. 

(I don't cut the grass, I modem. :-)

-----

Q: What's an aardvark?
A: It is Vat you need a lot of to succeed in SVeden. 

(Hard work, huh? :-)

-----

Q: What's an ethernet?
A: It is what you use to catch the etherbunny with. 

(During ether-egg hunts too? :-)

-----

Q: What's a wok?
A: It is what you thWow at a Wabbit when there is no Wifle.

(You wok my world! :-)

-----

Q: What's a Hindu?
A: A hin lays iggs. 

(That's what a hen do. :-) 



:-( -> :-| -> :-)
DL
-------------------------------------------------------
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, the wisdom to know the difference... and the sense of humor when I don't know the difference."
--Joel Goodman adding to Reinhold Niebuhr




No comments:

Post a Comment