Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Mother and Daughter...



Image courtesy of inus12345 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


Dear Mom,

$chool is really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can’t think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can just $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love,

$u$an

P.$. Thank$ for $ending the $weater.

***** 

Dear Susan, 

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh. 

Love, 

Mom 

P.S. Thanks for your NOte!! 

URL: http://mnxian.tumblr.com/post/373024855 



:-( -> :-| -> :-)
DL
-------------------------------------------------------
"Take a tip from nature-- your ears are not made to shut, but your mouth is!" --John Mason (from the book "Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight: How to Succeed No Matter What")




No comments:

Post a Comment