Thursday, October 9, 2014

A lawyer was playing golf...


Image courtesy of Naypong / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


A lawyer was playing golf when he got hit by a ball. When the player came over looking for the ball, the lawyer said, "I'm a lawyer, and this will cost you $5000."

"I'm sorry," said the golfer. "But I did say 'fore'." 

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

"I'll take it," said the lawyer.

(Um, "fore" is not "four".)

Reader's Digest [Aust. ed.]; February 2009



:-( -> :-| -> :-)
DL 
-------------------------------------------------------
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, the wisdom to know the difference... and the sense of humor when I don't know the difference."
--Joel Goodman adding to Reinhold Niebuhr

No comments:

Post a Comment